We encourage companies to specify projects for our students where practical. This allows companies to assess the standards of our graduates and our graduates to work on real world projects.
The Institute owns the IP of all student projects unless otherwise stated. In some circumstances we can arrange for the IP to belong to the company sponsoring the project but this must be arranged in advance.
Examples of prototypes developed with commercial funding and/or partners
- Animal Health Tracking Wearable
- Intelligent Toy for child Education/Welfare purposes
- IQ/EQ game prototype for iPhone (Increases IQ of player)
- Optic flow 3D virtual reality game for stroke rehabilitation
- Anxiety therapy game for iPhone
- iPhone search app for online web service
- Rating algorithm design for online web service